How to view Teleconference Captioning Service (TCS) captions:
- Join conference bridge or web conference link
- Click on the TCS link in your confirmation email or TCS link provided by host
- Begin reading captions from captioning window.
While conference call or web conference participants are speaking, the captioner listens and captions the meeting.
You read the captions using an internet-connected device (i.e., computer monitor, tablet, or mobile phone) through a web browser.
If you prefer to voice your own message:
- Talk directly to meeting participants via the same conference bridge or web conferencing platform used by the captioner.
- Your words appear on the real-time streaming display.
If you want to save transcripts:
Click the TRANSCRIPT icon.The host must select if transcripts are available for participants when submitting request for TCS.
Select one of three options to save transcripts:
- Save to your hard drive
- Email to an individual
If you wish to change font or background preferences:
- Click on the SETTINGS icon
- Change font type, font size, font color, background color, new text color, display new text (word by word or buffered), length of delay, and/or your username.
- After you complete the change, click the “Return to Live Captions.”
For troubleshooting issues during a meeting, use your confirmation email or call 833-250-2784.